Home

Rostra cruise control Concours 14

Toyota Cruise Control - bei Amazon

1. Auto- und Motorrad-Zubehör von Top-Marken. Kostenlose Lieferung möglic
  2. Riesenauswahl an Markenqualität. Folge Deiner Leidenschaft bei eBay! Kostenloser Versand verfügbar. Kauf auf eBay. eBay-Garantie
  3. 5.0 out of 5 stars Rostra Cruise Control on Concours 14. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2014. Verified Purchase. I was surprised Kawasaki didn't offer a factory cruise control option. After researching several aftermarket systems and finding several forums and vendor posts for installations I chose the Rostra. It does not use a vacuum.
  4. WARNING: Improper installation or use of one of these devices CAN BE DEADLY!I am NOT AN EXPERT! I make no warranties or claims. DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!What..

DIP SWITCHES: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12off off on on on on off off off on off offRostra Wiring:Front Concours right side Wiri.. I plan to install the Rostra unit on my 2012 Concours 14. I know there is a VSS Signal I can use, but is it available in all speeds in all gears, or just in the top 1, 2 or 3 gears? I like to use CC at low speeds in low gears; back roads etc. If not, I might use the magnetic pickup. Anyone know.. Sep 27, 2020. #1. My Rostra Cruise Control has failed. Lasted about 40,000 miles or so. Will power up, but not engage. I am thinking (hoping) it is the touch control pad. There are several inputs that possibly could keep it from engaging also, but what a PIA to trouble shoot each input. I was wondering if people have been replacing the touch.

Rostra Accessories is a wholly-owned subsidiary of VOXX International Corporation, a global supplier of mobile and consumer electronics products. Rostra is a leading manufacturer of automotive comfort, safety, and convenience accessories including electronic cruise control systems, LED lighting, exterior vehicle camera systems, automotive lumbar supports and seat heaters, add-on navigation. Rostra cruise control with key pad on the right handle bar Heli bar 2 risers with ram ball LED city lights GXM 30 radio puck on left handle bar Phil's rear rack with Givi adapters Ronnie's Highway pegs HTmoto Seat cover with Spencers super foam and gel pad fender extender Dual louder horns Real time bag reflectors Cox radiator guard tech spec. Kawasaki Z1400GTR Concours Customer Feedback. Hello there. I've just returned from crossing the Nullarbor. Melbourne to Perth return - nearly 8,000 kms. For 99% of the vast journey the McCruise was engaged - it was flawless - simply superb! It was great to enjoy the scenery for once, not having to look down every five seconds Lessons Learned: In hindsight I think I would solder and shrink tube most of the connections. This would be cheaper as connectors are expensive. It would als..

Also, the ST1100 has some competition and a stable mate - a '08 Kawasaki Concours C-14. I just did a valve clearance adjust, installed RaceTech Gold Valves in the front forks and also installed a Rostra electronic cruise control. I used the VSS signal from the OEM speed sensors. It counts the teeth on the gear that drives the input bevel gear. Re: C14 cruise control. The Audivox branded one is no longer available but Murphs sells the CCS100 which is identical to the original Audiovox. I had this on my FJR it is as was mentioned vacum controlled. I had no issues with it. I Have the Rostra(all elec) on the C14. I think the Rostra was a little easier and made for a cleaner install Cruise Control Notes. We do not recommend using any Rostra cruise control systems on motorcycle, ATV, or other non-automotive applications as we do not validate the operation of these units on these vehicles. Due to safety concerns surrounding these installations, Rostra representatives are unable to provide technical support on these applications I have the Rostra cruise control install about done, except for 1 or 2 more test rides tomorrow. All in all it is a pretty straight forward install, excluding the 'wonder' component. I followed these instructions, which are for a Kawasaki Concours 14. Save for wiring colors, the instructions appear the same for a ZX-14

Große Auswahl an ‪Control - Control

Cruise Control for Kawasaki 1400GTR Concours (from 2010) $1,165.00AUD (10% GST will be added in the cart f or Australian orders only) The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for this vehicle. It will only fit 2010 and later model years. 2010, compact electric servo, Concours 14, ELECTRIC SERVO, Kawasaki 1400GTR. RE: Rostra Electronic Cruise Control 06/22/12 3:31 PM I moved it to the right side under the air tunnel cover, routed the cable between the valve cover and the bottom of the frame/tank, then down and looped to the cable stay in much the same position as originally I bought this cruise control to install in a 1998 Ford Ranger 3.0 V6 with an automatic transmission. I installed it along with the Rostra part number 250-3742 cruise control swtich. The first thing to do when considering a unit like this is to research both the product and your vehicle House. Cruise Control. Riders I have put ths up as a service to our customers. We are in the process of getting Rostra units and supporting components back on the site. As many of you know we provided the CCS100 units for many years but it is no longer in production... MSRP: Now: $0.00. Add to Cart Compare

Rostra Cruise Control on Concours 1

Mounting the 250-1223 Rostra Control Module After receiving my 250-1223 Rostra Universal Cruise Control, I eagerly examined my 2015 Versys for possible places to install the module. Lack of space prevented me from installing the unit under either the left fairing or under the seat This Cruise Control Kit is a microprocessor based Cruise Control. It is designed for ease TO VIEW THE INSTALLATION VIDEO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.ROSTRA.COM 14 * Screw 1/4 - 14 x 3/4 4 31 * Nut - 1/4 - 20 2 15 * Sealing Putty 1 32 * Eyelet Connector Rostra 250-1755 Complete Cruise Control Kit for Scion xA & xB 2004-06. 3.5 out of 5 stars. 54. $249.95. $249. . 95. Get it as soon as Wed, May 12. FREE Shipping by Amazon Join Our Mailing List for special offers!. Email Address. Contact U

Kawasaki Concours 14 Rostra Electronic Cruise Control

ZX-14 Ninja Forums : ZX-14 Conference : General ZX-14 : Cruise control question. I picked up a Rostra cruise control setup. Have it mostly installed, and initial 'testing' procedure moving along, switch pad seems to work, brake signal/relay, Rostra brake (is getting the signal) diagnostic ok, until the diagnostic for the VSS (vehicle speed sensor) Kawasaki ZX-14 (ZZR1400) 2006~2011 $982.00AUD. Cruise Control for Kawasaki Z900RS (Electric servo) Cruise Control for Kawasaki Z900RS (Electric servo) $1,165.00AUD. Cruise Control for Kawasaki Ninja 1000 2014 (ZX1000M) (Electric servo) Cruise Control for Kawasaki Ninja 1000 2014 (ZX1000M) (Electric servo) $1,240.00AUD Find a good place to mount the cruise unit, make a small vacuum chamber and get some vacuum line. Find the tach wire, etc. Do a Google search for Rostra cruise install or Audiovox CC-100 cruise install and see what you come up with. Page down thru all of the first page advertising boat cruises to exotic locations. lo Two Brothers 4-2-1 Carbon Fiber w/ Ceramic coated headers, Sargent Seat, Rostra Cruise Control, Oxford Heated Grips, Murph's Pegs, Denali Soundbomb, SW-Motech PLX Contour racks and Alu-Rack, Givi V35's and V56 w/ Kawi OEM trim, Fenda Extenda and Puig Hugger

Rostra Cruise Control Question Concours Owners Group Foru

1. Just sold my Concours 14 and got a Ninja 1k. I had the Rostra on the C14 and took it off before selling. After I get my service manual (hope it has a wiring diagram), I'm going to see if it will work on the ninja 1k. Biggest concern is space for the main box. Personally, I would much rather have the Rostra over the vacuum operated AV
  2. Riders of motorcycles like this really appreciate cruise control, especially on North American interstates, where it helps keep speed in check and also relieves tired wrists. To be honest, sitting on Hwy. 401 for the first time on the Concours, I couldn't believe there was no cruise and I jabbed away in vain at the many buttons and switches.
  3. #14 · Nov 17, 2009. Called Rostra and got it all sorted out. If you useing an Autometer electric speedometer and a Rostra cruise control you can wire the spedo using the electric signal generator from the trans. To connect the cruis control you can attach the cruise control signal wires to the back of the Autometer speedometer and not have.
  4. Location: Minneapolis, MN U.S.A. I bought the Rostra 250-1223 for about $250 and will be installing it on my Triumph Tiger 800 XC. There are some excellent write-ups on several forums although I have not seen one for the KTM. A little trivia for you: Victory Motorcycles OEM electronic cruise control is the Rostra. #10

Rostra Cruise Control Issues Concours Owners Group Foru

1. Joined Jul 17, 2011. ·. 894 Posts. #3 • Mar 4, 2014. Why are you considering this when their web page states: We do not recommend using any Rostra cruise control systems on motorcycle, ATV, or other non-automotive applications as we do not validate the operation of these units on these vehicles. Due to safety concerns surrounding these.
  2. Currently, the cruise control will either surge say 20km/h or more so you have to disengage it via the brake, and/or it will just not engage again. When opening the cruise control controller box, the magnet connected to the servo is disconnected from the magnet controlling the throttle cable
  3. e last night. I tried it out 2 up today at 60-70 it held for a few seconds and decelerated from there. I guess needs more adjusting. It was easier installing then removing the right side (throttle).... I recall it worked pretty good on a 12 Concours

Last week, I installed a Rostra model 250-1223 ($233 from Tweak'd Performance including the switch). Claims to be a Dakota cruise control (CRS-3000), but it is a Rostra. Since I have never installed a cruise control, it took me two days to install. Works great. The Rostra 250-1223 is all electronic so no vacuum needed Rostra Electronic Cruise Control Install Instructions. Jump to Latest Follow '12 DL 650 '14 BMW R 1200 RT WERKS modified clutch baskets for DL and SV 1000's. Thought about making a complete install video as YouTube only had one for a concours that I could find. Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Rostra - Cruise Control, FMVSS 111 Fleet Safety Products

FJR Cruise Control Install, because throttle locks suck. I finally finished the Rostra Cruise install on my 2010 FJR. Much thanks to my fantastic wife who ran interference with our toddler and infant twins to give me time to install the cruise while I should have been doing stuff around the house. After much research I wanted to go with the. The cruise control is a Rostra universal electronic cruise control. I bought mine at www.Murphskits.com. Murph sells all sorts of gadgets and farkles for motorcycles. However the Rostra is an automotive cruise that many have adapted to motorcycles much like the vacuum based Audiovox CCS 100 2007 DL650. Dartmouth, Ma. Rostra Non-Vacuum Electronic Cruise Control Installed...It W. « on: 05/05/08 1807 Hours ». |. I finally got around to installing the Rostra Electronic Cruise Control on the DL650. It took about three hours, mostly used to disassemble and reassemble the motorbike. The actual installation was quite easy on my 07 Joined Nov 14, 2018 · 64 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Mar 12, 2020. I have installed a Rostra Cruise Control Module (part # 250-1223) on my 2018 AN650ZL8-E33 Burgman 650 Executive. Due to changes since Redbeard's 2009 Executive (AN650AK9), I needed to modify or adapt some parts of his excellent installation instructions. Specifically.

Discussion Starter · #1 · Jul 4, 2017. I took some images and a video of the Rostra cruise control install on my 2015 250 Transit. I'll post the video link in a reply below this post. The video may help explain things better. Rostra Part number 250-9636. In the instructions, it says this kit is for the Transit 150 and 250 models Rostra 250-9659 Cruise Control Kit for 08-14 Nissan Titan w Right Side Control. Best Quality Free Gift Box: Rings: Clothing, Note:Please select the size according to the size chart in the picture not amazon size chart before placing an order. while outdoor sports symbolize a long standing commitment to technical expertise and competitive success The 2020 Concours 14 ABS is Kawasaki's entry into the long-range sports touring category. Utilizing a 1352 cc DOHC liquid cooled inline 4, the Concours 14 produces 158 crank HP and 11 lbs-ft of crank torque, which is easily enough to accelerate and cruise at highway or freeway speeds

Rostra can be found on ebay and some vendors will sell the speed sensor magnet and the control panel but you will still need to source out magnets, and bolts. Wiring diagrams too. There's no customer support, as Rostra doesn't recommend installing it on a motorcycle. I created a PDF document for the Rostra cruise control 226 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Feb 14, 2010 (Edited) Spent the afternoon installing the Rostra electronic cruise control on my DL650. I located the control unit in the left fairing and connected the throttle link to the rear link per the how to threads on this forum. It's all looking good on those fronts Get the best deals for rostra cruise control at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Rostra 250-9601 2011-14 Mazda 2 Cruise Control Kit - AUTOMATIC transmission only. Pre-Owned. $199.00. or Best Offer. Free shipping. S p T 3 A 5 E R Z o M n s o r e X d B D. Watc

2012 Concours 1400

Kawasaki Concours 14 Opinion RiderForums

1. 4) Rostra installation and links: This is newer than the Audiovox, at least as I understand it and as far as my exposure to it on the Web. From what I understand, installing the Rostra on a bike requires a good deal of custom work, both in fabrication (throttle linkage work) and in electronic additions (e.g., you may have to supply a pulse.
  2. The 2021 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS is the latest model of the Japanese manufacturer's entry into the long-range sports touring category. Utilizing a 1,352 cc DOHC liquid cooled inline-four, the biggest four cylinder in the entire Kawasaki lineup, 158 HP and 111 lbs-ft torque is available.This is easily enough to accelerate and maintain speed on the variety of highways, interstates, and.
  3. The new Concours 14 and Concours 14 ABS combine breathtaking engine performance, impeccable handling and a comfortable riding position with clean, convenient shaft drive, locking hard luggage, an electrically adjustable windscreen and a host of other features to create the most impressive long-distance, high-speed machine on the market today

Kawasaki GTR1400 Concours - Motorcycle Cruise Control

86 to black / yellow on starter relay (right in front of battery) This is the switched ground from the clutch lever. 87A to 30 to ground ( this goes in series with the other relay to the purple cruise control brake signal wire) Brake relay: 30 to cruise control purple wire. 85 to ground. 86 to the brake signal wire The Rostra cruise control unit is working well as can be expected, and seems to run in lean burn a bit better with the lowered dip settngs, but as with other cruise controls, less well than under driver control for optimal economy. 14.1 KB Views: 146. 3-13-2013 8-17-33 AM.jpg. 9.6 KB Views: 148. 3-13-2013 8-17-47 AM.jpg

For Sale 2008 Kawasaki Concours 14. 2008 Kawasaki Concours 14 Non ABS 44k miles. $4300.00. West Bend WI. Regular maintenance has been done on it, I have only used Mobil 1 Racing 4T full synthetic oil with K&N filters changed every 6,000 miles or when first pulled out in spring. The Shop Milwaukee did all the major maintenance including the. This thread will discuss the installation of the Rostra 250 cruise control on Lady Val, my 1998 Valkyrie Tourer. This was done over the winter of 2015-16. I have seen write ups of such installs in Interstates but not so on the more confined spaces of Standards and Tourers. This is by far the most complex enhancement to the Valk that I have yet. to disengage the cruise control, another thread that may solve it involved using a relay. Someone else posted that brake light signal to work correctly without adding a relay to the circuit (the violet wire has to have a true ground to work -- the Rostra web site has more details on this) Rostra cruise control cutting out - I have a rostra universal cruise control. I live where it get cold and mine worked fine for 6 months, roughly and it has started acting up. When the car has sat overnight it will engage and work fine for about 5-7 minutes and then stop working. Originally at tha 69 Mach 1 428 CJ stock rebuild with Mild roller cam, and Long tube headers, 408hp, Modern Upgrades-TKO600, FiTech, A/C, Rostra Cruise Control 64 Falcon Sprint- 331, Mega Squirt EFI, Toploader 4 speed 37 Ford Coupe- Boss 351, Massflo EFI, T5Z 03 Cobra- Runs on corn with lots of boos

Darryl, the 70 ElCo you looked at in San Diego had a Rostra unit in it.. I used a pulse generator connected to the transmission speedometer drive and mounted the control box behind the glovebox. Ran the cable through a rubber firewall grommet behind the speedometer. I also used the turn signal style control switch which looked very close to. Rostra® is a leading manufacturer of automotive aftermarket comfort, safety, and convenience accessories, including electronic cruise control systems, LED lighting, collision avoidance and detection systems, backup camera systems, automotive lumbar supports and seat heaters, add-on navigation systems, driver alert systems, and so much more! Backed by nearly 150 years of experience in.

Rostra Cruise Control VSS ST1100 Tech ST-Owners

C14 cruise control. - ZZRBike

1. Mounting the Rostra/AP500/CCS100 cruise control on the CRF 1000 L is doable, but requires some technical and electrical skills. I would skip the Audiovox CCS 100 and the AP500 since they have vacuum servo and would use the Rostra 250-1223 with electric servo. The Rostra works fine on my -07 GS. I'm seriously considering the CRF for my next bike
  2. Does anyone know if the Rostra Cruise Control Kit that works for the 2010 Insight Model, work in the 2011 Model? I have the 2011 Base model so it didn't come standard like the LX and EX. #15 · Mar 14, 2012. bjazi01 said: Got a pretty good deal from LKQ, $275 for both ECU and steering wheel..
  3. Rostra Precision Controls 250-3592 - Rostra Cruise Control Kits Switch, Rocker, Momentary, Cruise Control, Plastic, Gray, 20 Amps, Kit Part Number: RPC-250-359
  4. PicClick Insights - Rostra 250-1223 Universal Electronic Cruise Control Kit, 250-3742 Lighted Stalk PicClick Exclusive. Popularity - 25,214 views, 17.3 views per day, 1,459 days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 78 sold, 3 available
  5. Cruise Control Kit 2010-2014 Mazda 2 A/T & M/T w Dash Switch Rostra 250-9601, Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rostra 250-9601 Cruise Control Kit 2010 - 2014 Mazda 2 A/T & M/T w Dash Switch at the best online prices at , Free shipping for many products,excellent customer service,Online promotion,Shop Online Now,excellent customer service and fast shipping
  6. A 3,000-mile review of the 2017 Kawasaki GTR1400 - also known as the Concours 14 in the United States. Aside from the absence of cruise control, my biggest complaint about the GTR1400 is its.
  7. Right at the outset, we need to address the elephant in the room: the continued lack of cruise control on the Concours 14 ABS. While we've openly griped about the lack of this key feature, and it likely was responsible for the bike's last-place finish in this summer's sport-touring shootout, we weren't surprised to see a blank space where cruise control should be on the 2015 spec sheet

Notably missing, and sorely needed on long hauls, is cruise control. Ergonomics are on the sportier side for sport-touring, so be prepared to get on the gas when possible. 2020 Kawasaki Concours. I wanted to install the Rostra 250-9610 myself but decided to have it installed. After emailing Rostra to get a list of installers, took my 2012 Fiesta Sedan in to have it done. It was about $500 total. Just got back to Florida from a round trip to midwest and the cruise control works flawlessly. No issues at all Motorcycle Cruise Control and Throttle Lock. If you're here looking, you have probably experienced a long day on a motorcycle and are familiar with the need for something to act as a cruise control to give your right hand a break. Maybe you have looked at the current abundant throttle lock options or have had experience using them in the past Cayman. 911SC. Rostra Cruise Control. I initially tried to revive the OEM cruise control on my '82 911SC and never was successful - I've been told they don't work very well anyway with the vacuum servo! After finding some successful reports of installing a Rostra Globalcruise universal cruise control (#250-1233), I decided to install one

When the tour needs a bit more thrill a sport-tourer comes to the rescue, one such as the 2020 Kawasaki Concours 14. With its Ninja blood running deep—from the monocoque aluminum frame to the 1. Back when I looked at their website as I considered replacing the Rostra cruise control with a McCruise, I checked their then-short list of installation centers and the nearest one was in Wisconsin. I wasn't sure if the cruise control was working and so I went on the McCruise website last night and looked at the list of installation centers RE: Rostra cruise control mystery dgallup (Automotive) 28 Oct 16 14:10 3/8 sounds like a very big gap for these to work but if it does on startup I would not think that's the problem

Technical Support for Rostra Product

Joined Sep 14, 2002 · 4,363 Posts #6 Does anyone know if the Rostra cruise control 250-1223 is a closed or open system? The download and my Rostra instructions don't show that model. Thanks in advance. hagensen78 Make the best better. Save Share. Reply The large saddlebags are useful and a 47-liter top box is optional, and the only thing a hard-core tourer will miss is the lack of cruise control. Read our Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS Review . 2016. It is the Rostra all electric cruise control kit. Use the 250-3020 handle and the Speedometer Speed Signal adapter. A direct link for our Camaros here. This gives you the most professional looking installation. That also equates to the best performing cruise control kit over the longest period of time. It has a 3yr warranty Rostra 250-1223 Universal Electronic Cruise Control Kit - No Control Handle. Brand New. 5.0 out of 5 stars. 34 product ratings. - Rostra 250-1223 Universal Electronic Cruise Control Kit - No Control Handle. C $276.91. From United States. Trending at C $329.59. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days Joined May 6, 2011. ·. 5,132 Posts. #11 · May 6, 2011. I had one installed 2 days ago on my LS with a 6 speed. Rostra sells a cruise control unit that plugs into the wiring harness and works with the already installed electronics. The part number is 250-9003. It works great and only cost $200. I had it installed at a custom shop for $250

Rostra Cruise Control done @ ZX-14

1 product rating - Rostra 250-9003 Cruise Control Kit 2006-2011 Chevrolet Pontiac Express Cruz Your cruise control needs a nice solid signal in kind of square pulses and related to the speed (like 10,000 to the mile) in order to work. There is a magnetic rpm pickup in the rear drive that sends faint pulses to the speedometer Joined Oct 4, 2016. ·. 7,589 Posts. #5 · Jun 28, 2017. Yep, I installed the Rostra cruise control. I bought on Ebay for $280. It took all of a half hour, less than a beer, to install. The hardest part was popping the lower steering cover off carefully, I had to look up in there upside down and use a long screwdriver to pop the 4 plastic snap. Rostra is known as one of the most reputable brands in the cruise control market, with some of the best products available. M&R Electronics carries many different Rostra products, including Rostra complete cruise control kits and OEM switches 250 3593 Rostra. 250 3593 Rostra Universal Dash Mount Cruise Control Switch Open Circuit New. $43.99

Rostra 250-1223 Universal Electronic Cruise Contro

Joined Mar 12, 2008. ·. 887 Posts. #13 • Jan 12, 2011. if ur third brake light is replaced with led or the reg bulb is burnt out or loose, the cruise will not work, (but will all so throw all the lights on on the dash when u pust a button on the cruise also I have a Rostra DIY cruise control kit. My vehicle is 2013 Tacoma 4 cyl automatic. every thing go well but the brown wire to the E22 connector . I need pin 14. The problem the pictures does not look like my connector /. I need to find cruise switch for 2TRFE (4Cyl) motor pin 14. How do I make sure I am plugging into pin hole 14 The item Rostra 250-2316 Universal 250-1223 Cruise Control Replacement Module is in sale since Wednesday, November 4, 2020. This item is in the category eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Computer, Chip, Cruise Control\Cruise Control Units There are 2 ways to add cruise control, through Mopar. One is the kit I posted; one also includes a steering wheel! I saw the kit with the wheel long before I saw the stand alone kit, so this must be a newer version. Once this kit is installed, the Nitro has to recognize it as being installed

Rostra Complete Cruise Control Kits. 250-9510 2017-2021 F-250 F-350 F-450 (will not work on the 7.3 engine )Complete Rostra Cruise Control kit The Aftermarket Cruise Control kits allows the driver to cruise at a desired speed by monitoring the vehicle road speed and by finely adjusting the vehicles throttle to maintain that speed. The Speed. The big question with a Rostra Global Cruise is where to fit the massive servo unit. I don't even know if it will fit on a VFR (I know it fits on an ST1300--I've seen pics!). There's a thread on ADV showing the Rostra servo unit opened up, and apparently someone has managed to separate the servo part from the controller circuit board (but doesn. 2010 Patriot, manual trans. Bought a Rostra cruise that was suppose to work. It doesn't. It's only a 3 wire install, so here's what i've found: 3 wires from the ECM to the steering wheel clockspring. 2 have the 5V on them as specified, leaving the ECM harness, the OR/Violet and the Violet/OR, the other is GND I bought an aftermarket Cruise Control from Rostra for my 2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8S. Everything checks out except the VSS. I cannot find it. I have found the sensor, on the right side of the transmission (transaxle) it has three wires running from it. The Red wire is a constant 12v, but I can not get a reading from the White or black wire

Cruise control is a system to maintain vehicle speed without direct driver input. When you want to engage cruise control, you first turn the system On with a button or switch. However, this alone does not start the cruise control. When you Set cruising speed, the cruise control module (CCM) records the current speed, then takes. Please check our full listing here: Rostra Cruise Control. Here are all of the switches available: cruise switches and handles. If you do not see your vehicle listed, and are not sure what kit to order, please ask us in the comments below or send us an email. 93 2739 2010 Kawasaki CONCOURS 14 ABS, If you are looking for a sport-tourer on a budget, that is capable of taking you across the country in comfort, we have your bike. This is a well maintained, higher mileage example of he Concours 1400 ABS. The bike features ABS with traction control, keyless ride, cruise control and fairing sliders I purchased a Rostra universal system from the cruise control connection (Rostra 250-1223 universal Cruise Control w/250-3742 switch). It arrived and I ran out to put it in. First job was to determine all the pin locations in the mechanical actuator unit Shop Rostra cruise control kits available for numerous types of vehicles. We can install any of our products for you at our store located in Rochester, Wisconsin. View our inventory